As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?
I think as I get older and face new experiences, topics will become bigger in my life and I'll have to stand for them. Whether its towards family, friends, or coworkers I'll debate them about it. The issue/topic I'm talking about is "Lego is for any age" Ive been building Lego my whole life and continue too, and let me tell you, will never stop. Lego is for everybody and any age group, when I'm an adult I will still be building Lego sets even if my wife thinks I'm a child. Lego is more than a toy, its art. Lego is one of the biggest companies out their and everyone in the world enjoys them.
Comments
Post a Comment