Describe a time you felt completely lost.

A time I felt lost was my first time ever going to a sleep away camp. I had never been to a sleep away camp till that year and the only other person I knew was going to be my friend and we weren't even going to be in the same group the whole week. The camp is called Glisson, and it's basically a camp where you learn and talk about God but also do abunch of fun activities. Anyways, I show up and I'm a little nervous because I dont know anyone in my group and my parents had just dropped me off. I didn't feel like i was fitting in since everyone else in my group had been years prior. By the end of the week, I had had a great time and was excited about going next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Think about a time when you completed an assignment without fully understanding what the teacher was looking for. How might knowing the “ins and outs” of a rubric change the way you approach an assignment?