Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted.
I once had told my friend that he should start taking ownership of stuff instead of not thinking about it. I said to him that when he does something and doesn't tell someone he did it, it looks bad on him and me since people will start thinking I act like him. He once threw a ball at a kid and the ball had hit his head, the boy had turned around and asked us who hit him. I was watching at the time and looking at my friend to see if he'd apologies, but all he did was act like he didn't do it. He started saying "I don't know, it wasn't me" I felt bad for him because he wasn't realizing that he was just lying straight into this kids face. After this happens I Stater talking to him and saying "Dude, you should of asked if he was okay and then apologies, not act like you didn't do it." He then apologies to me and later he went back to the kid and gave him apologies too.
Comments
Post a Comment