What is the most creative thing you have ever made?

This isnt the most creative thing I've ever made but its something I made all by myself and a, proud of. I love old technology and the years 80s through 2010s and so I have a whole corner dedicated to those years. What I first added into my setup was an old tube tv that my grandma didn't want anymore and I took it. It works good and the picture graphics are good, the only thing that stinks is that one of the speakers are broken but the other one is perfectly fine. So when I got it all set up I plugged in my Super Nintendo, N64, and Playstation 2 which I love because it can play Games, Dvds, and CDs. Later on I had found my parents old VHS player so I then hooked that up. We didn't have any movies so I started buying them and I now have more than I can handle.

Comments